Career Opportunities at Alpina Partners
We are always keen to find outstanding candidates that share our passion for technology investments
Take a look at our current opportunities
If you want to join the Alpina Partners team or our portfolio companies check out our current job opportunities below and get in touch
Private Equity Intern (m/f/d)
Alpina Partners is a Munich based European technology growth investment firm that is independently managed and owned by its partners. Alpina currently manages two fund generations. Our dynamic team is characterized by its entrepreneurial spirit, a strong international network and a true passion for growth and technology. We invest in leading European technology businesses with a strong technological competitive advantage. We are a long-term investor focusing on sustainable value creation.
Alpina Partners is seeking outstanding candidates to work directly with the Munich team and its Partners as Intern (min. 3 months).
- Take a lead role in the evaluation and presentation of initial investment proposals
- Help shape technology investment themes through primary and secondary industry research
- Analyse financials & valuation and conduct company-specific due diligence and analysis
- Be entrepreneurial and flexible to own various exciting projects evolving from our business
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills both in English and German language with proven international work and/or study experience
- Final year Bachelor, Masters or PhD student from a top tier University with the following fields of study: Business Administration, Finance & Accounting, Engineering, and with top grades in relevant areas
- Relevant work/internship experience in at least one of the following sectors: Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, PE or PE-Consulting
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) with financial modelling skills
- A comprehensive insight into the daily business of a private equity investor and the possibility to attend all relevant meetings with your colleagues and external parties
- A working environment to enhance your skills beyond the theoretical knowledge from university
Heidi joined Alpina Partners in 2017.
Prior to Alpina Partners Heidi worked in the fashion industry at Bogner and Peek & Cloppenburg.
Heidi holds a BA in business administration.